Sama by Hamidi Oud & Perfumes

                                         Woods, Amber, Agarwood, Vanilla.


About 3 years ago, Coutureguru from Parfumo sent me samples of assorted ouds. I still appreciate his generosity, as a few of them have found their way into my wardrobe. I don't recall liking or disliking Sama by Hamidi, but I will say my tastes have evolved since 2013. Funny how the passage of time can have you acclimating to scents that you previously recoiled from. Mind you, there's numerous ouds I still don't like, but that's the nature of this beast.

Sama, by Hamidi Oud and Perfumes is an oil. I understand it also comes in EDP, but to find either available in the States is extremely difficult. The oil that I'm wearing the last few days is extremely linear ( as you would expect ), but really good. The oud note is tuned perfectly for me and I enjoy the balance.

This particular rendition of oud is a familiar one for sure. What I like is it's just loud enough to maintain its position out front, on the skin, but not loud enough to be anywhere near obnoxious levels. After 15 minutes or so, Sama begins to morph into an uncomplicated Oudy-Oriental that is suited for either gender, regardless of who this is marketed to.

Sillage is moderate at all times, with longevity approximately 4-5 hours, on my skin before it transitions to a skin scent. Thumbs up from Aromi for Hamidi's Sama and as you can expect, a sample wear is highly recommended.




Comments

  1. ملصق ممتاز!!
    هذه المعلومات المفيدة التي نشرتها هنا.
    متجر تاج محل للعطور هو واحد من متاجر العطور الفريدة الموجودة في الكويت والتي تتبع الثقافة الهندية. نحن توريد العديد من المتاجر مع العود المعطر وغيرها من الأشياء ذات الصلة. لدى TajMahal متاجر مختلفة في جميع أنحاء العالم في قطر وعمان والهند.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Perfume .
    Perfume is the best gift for give someone. and also Hamidi perfume is very cheap and fragrance is also very good
    I Love Hamidi Perfume

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited