Perry Ellis Oud Vetiver Royale Absolute

Black Pepper, Haitian Vetiver, Juniper, Agarwood, Indonesian Patchouli, Atlas Cedar.

I can say that this release has an extremely fancy name and decent bottle to go with it. I made the statement on a fragrance site that I believed this to be mundane and naturally, as is expected, there are those who disagree.

That's fine since the cliche "it's a subjective hobby" holds water. Now, Oud Vetiver Royale isn't a bad scent. It is mundane on this wearer  however and if you are expecting any semblance of the "wow" factor, you will be disappointed. I suppose my biggest beef is that projection is low on me and the "noticeable" longevity is only a few hours before morphing into a veritable skin scent.

For those who like the earthiness and woods of this genre, you'll probably enjoy this. Oud Vetiver Royale never changes from the initial spray and at least to me, smells exactly the same in the extended drydown as it did the first few minutes; albeit at a lower presence.

Neutral rating from Aromi for Perry Ellis Oud Vetiver Royale Absolute. It's not bad, nor is it exciting. To this nose, it's the "meh" factor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited